Wednesday, July 26, 2006

P31-P34

The two weeks the the Trex was down for repair really set me back in my flying. I found side in hovering quite difficult as I couldn't hold the hover still. Fortunately, I've been able to get a lot of flying this week.

I picked up a temperature gauge the other day and started recording some battery temperatures, post flight.

Here are the numbers:

P31- 108
P32 -93 (short flight)
P33- 106
P34- 126 (adjusting the gyro so I pumped the collective a lot)

According to the Thunder Power Batteries Website, lipo discharge temperatures should not be greater than 140 F.

One more thing: I've noticed that flying four packs in a row seems to help me progress more than flying one pack a day for four days. Seeing as I have the capacity to charge 5 batteries at a time, that leaves room for one more battery purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home